Are you 17-24 years old and looking for a job or training/education? Work experiences are a critical component of preparing you for a productive life. *And we can help! Here's a look at just some of what we can offer!
- Paid work experiences, including internships and job shadowing
- Education or training for a specific occupation
- Occupational skill training
- Preparation for training or further education
- Tutoring, study skills training, dropout prevention strategies
Guided by a Career Development Specialist, each youth will develop a unique plan to meet their goals and personal development. To contact someone to learn more click here. Or call or stop by one of our service centers and ask about our youth program!
Funding for Michigan Works! youth employment programs is provided by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). *Eligibility requirements may apply.