Find a Job
Whether you're a recent graduate, a seasoned professional, or somewhere in between, we can help you! Our friendly and talented staff at all of our Service Centers can help you with various employment related services that include:
- Adult programs including assessment, career counseling, job search assistance, supportive services, and occupational skills training.
- Youth Employment Services Program including many of the same services as adult programs, as well as career preparation, school to career transition, pre-employment and work maturity skills and support services, work experience, and remedial education.
- Free access to computers at any of our Service Centers to search Pure Michigan Talent Connect for openings, post resumes online, seek out career information, and conduct research on specific industries.
- Training Programs and Readjustment Services for Dislocated Workers including rapid response, skills training, and basic readjustment services.
- WorkKeys testing in Applied Mathematics, Locating Information and Reading for Information to earn the National Career Readiness Certificate – a portable credential verifying workplace employability skills. Learn more here.
- Federally Administered Programs focusing on target populations such as Veterans and Migrant and Seasonal Farm Workers.
- Welfare Reform Programs help move individuals from welfare to economic self-sufficiency. Programs such as PATH, Food Assistance Employment and Training, and Non Cash Recipients, provide job search assistance and training and appropriate supportive services to Family Independence Program participants referred by the Department of Health and Human Services.
Pure MIchigan Talent Connect
Search thousands of jobs, receive e-mail updates about new jobs, and connect to valuable programs and tools all at www.mitalent.org.
Career outlook 2020
View the Career Outlook 2020 brochure on jobs that are in demand in our West Central region!
michigan's hot 50 jobs
Michigan's Hot 50 Jobs highlights Michigan occupations that show a favorable mix of long-term job growth, projected annual job openings, and median wages through 2024. The publication is intended to provide valuable career information to students in high school, vocational and community colleges as well as jobseekers.
Career Connect Newsletter
Sign up to receive a bi-weekly newsletter with valuable information to help in your job search, including listings of in-demand jobs, featured employers, and news items.